AC installation is indeed not an easy task and hence requires professional for help. However, staying informed about the installation process is important in order to get cool air during the hot summer days.
Following are the steps of installation that you need to learn:
Size of the room: The air unit comes in various sizes and cooling capacities. Before you choose a unit for the installation, make sure it is according to the size of your room. For example, if your room is small there is no use of installing a big air conditioner and same is the case if you install a small unit in a big room. All in all, make sure to install the AC that best fits the needs of your room.
Energy efficiency: Next factor that you need to consider is the energy efficiency of the unit. The EER (energy efficiency rating) ranges from 8 to 11.5, and ideally, the rating should be 10 or higher in order to save electricity and lower the bills.
Nowadays, many AC’s offer great features like digital temperature controls, variable fan speeds and sleep settings, which help conserve power.
Installation process: Before starting the AC installation process by experts, make sure you have geared up with all the necessary things that are required for installation.
Here is the following process that you need to abide:
- Select an unobstructed location on the wall – The unit should be away from antenna, power or connecting lines that are used for television, radio, home security systems, intercoms or telephones.
- Mount the interior wall with secure plates
- Create a hole in the wall to fit the piping
- Check the electrical connections
- Connect the pipes
Once the AC is installed inside, you need to install the outdoor condenser. Following the process of its installation:
- Find the best place to install outdoor unit
- Make sure the condenser at an equal level
- Connect the electrical wires
After the condenser has also been installed, lastly you need to do is connect the AC with the condenser. The To-Do list of installation process is:
- Connect the vacuum pump with the service port
- Wrap the pipes with proper insulation covering and tape
- Affix the pipes with the clamps
- Lastly, set the hole in the wall to attach the pipe with the air conditioner using polyurethane foam
From the above-provided information, you must have got an idea about the AC installation process. Keep all things geared up before starting with the installing process.
However, contacting the professionals is an ideal way to get quality services. This is because they are the experts in the industry and surely can provide you quality installation services.